[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 03:46:35 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 3

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  44     35  Total Score = 1,540

Club: Team West Seattle

Comments:

Thought I would throw a bit of spice into the mix tonite.  been doing some CWTs
with my trusty ol chrome vibroplex bug.... so why not NS..

Hope i didnt mess up too many folks with my special moniker which i used to
honor the bug and its history.

15 was good, but missed working some i had heard just 3minutes before the start,
with good sigs.

20 was money band
40 was NOISY up here as well as where you are.. and could not win a jump ball.

80... first time I heard NO ONE but W7OM a few blocks away, then Will in ID, but
other than that pretty much a dead band with 3 minutes to go.

Nice to hear and work TY PA once again, and look at his numbers with cobbled
wires he could find to connect together.  Watch out for big scores once again
from him.

 K8CN in the log again.... my DX QSO tonite.

Locals KK7PW and N7UA called in on 40, must have been the buzzing bug that
attracted them..

Have a great holiday weekend and stay safe !!!

"Bugs" K7SS