[3830] ARRL FD N6GP 2E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timgep@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD N6GP 2E LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 04:43:19 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  364    223     23  Total Score = 2,344

Club:

Comments:

Club: Orange County ARC CA

We had a goal of 820 QSOs, and missed it by 200.  20m underperformed big time.
Had a little life to east coast after sunset for a bit.  Murphy struck in the
form of the new WSJT-x version.  Audio level on receive all wrong.  Waterfall
OK, but could not decode, with too much audio being indicated.  Only solved the
problem with a reboot about 3 hours before the finish. Looks like we missed an
opening or 2 on 15m.

As I had predicted, the 2m and 440 FM activity in So Calif was huge.  Solid
wall
of signals on each 15 KHz channel from 146.52 to 146.58.   People had to learn
how to share the channels, and it all worked out.  We need to spread out more
next year.  Glad to hear the very diverse group of new callsigns.  Many YLs.
Our QTH at N6NH's a little blocked toward Long Beach.  Sorry we missed some of
you like N6UTC down there.