[3830] Marconi HF OE1CIW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oe1ciw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Marconi HF OE1CIW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2020 20:55:16 +0000
                    Marconi Memorial HF Contest - 2020

Call: OE1CIW
Operator(s): OE1CIW
Station: OE1CIW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: JN88EE
Operating Time (hrs): 17:21

  160:    9       9
   80:   62      24
   40:  159      32
   20:  133      29
   15:   50      19
   10:   39      22
-----------------------
Total:  452     135  Total Score = 61,020

Club:

Comments:

2020 MARCONI MEMORIAL HF CW Contest
OE1CIW SOAB LP

Well ... strange and mostly poor band conditions but at least some Sporadic-E
openings on 15 and 10 m to get some more contacts and more multipliers in my
contest logbook.

Just few contacts with NA - unfortunately nothing heard from Canada, AF, JA or
OC. Most of the stations i heard were from Europe, AS stations just few from
Israel and some from Asiatic Russia. Nothing else from the middle east or far
east. Normally i can hear or even work some stations from EA8, 3V8, A71 or A92
at least - but not that weekend during the contest 🙁.

Well other stations seemed to have similar problems even with really big
antennas when you see the scores and the QSO numbers from the other operators.
So from this view i´m really very happy with my score - only 5 stations had a
bigger score in the same contest class!

I had my best QSO rate on Saturday evening between 20-21 utc when i had a real
pileup on 40 m - what a great feeling to get called by so many stations - i´m
loving it 🙂!

Time ON 17:21 hrs
RUN QSO 130
S&P QSO 322

So ladies and gentlemen ... i hope to meet you again next weekend during the
2020 IARU HF World Championship. I´m doing CW only - what else 😉?

Cuagn next weekend on the HF bands - 73 de Michael, OE1CIW