[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 04:18:42 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 9

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  102
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  102  Mults = 102  Total Score = 10,404

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

20M didn't sound good just before 0300Z so I started on 40.  Had a clear CQ
frequency for a few minutes and then one after the other stations started to CQ
on my run frequency.  I moved a few HZ and put in the Notch so I could hear on
my frequency when the next guy up the band was transmitting and slugged it out
for about 45 minutes.  In spite of the QRM, the rate was pretty good.  But, I
did miss a few callers and I apologize to them.  Then did S&P.  Found a
clear frequncy and called CQon 7027.5 until it was clear that no one was going
to call.  40M had so much QRN I hoped not to have to go to 80, and so I didn't.
But the S&P rate was disappointing.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Look for me in
IARU this weekend operating as PJ4A remotely.  73, JOhn, K4BAI.