[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 03:10:29 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 10

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   5      4
   40:   8      6
   20:  16     12
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  29     22  Total Score = 638

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Still have not got the QRO RFI problem under control.  Seemed worse tonight with
random characters in the Entry window on multiple bands, CW speed changing on
its own accord....and then keyboard locked up until I pulled the USB plug and
pushed it back in! Apologies to all for my delays while I tried to keep the
logger running!

Heard only Jeff, PJ4/KU8E on 15 meters, but he was working everybody (except
me). 20 meters was truly HOT here tonight - West Coast booming, Midwest still
good signals, and only East Coast stations down a bit.  Couldn't wedge my way
into 40 meters tonight and was thankful for more than my customary 1 or 2 Qs on
80 meters.

Hope to work a few of you in IARU HF this weekend - will likely go back to using
my QRP K3 to avoid the headaches of QRO interfering with USB keyboard and
mouse.

Mamy thanks for the Qs and 73, MikeNH