[3830] NCCC Sprint W9RE LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W9RE LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 03:30:39 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 10

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   3      2
   80:  11      8
   40:  21     13
   20:  22     15
   15:   4      4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  61     40  Total Score = 2,440

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

A pretty good night for me.  I tried using "latch" tonight after the
first time I tried it a year or more ago I got totally confused but after
practice using it in less intense contests I was able to use it tonight and it
helped me tremendously.  I got a call first time tonight more so then normal.

I also was in a good place skip wise tonight as I got a lot of answers to free
CQs and won a lot of jump balls.

I was surprised there was so little activity on 160 and surprised at all the
activity from CO.

Good to work KV0I from NE please keep coming back-thanks to all who operated
tonight.