[3830] IARU AB4B SOAB(A)SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU AB4B SOAB(A)SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 19:29:28 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SOAB(A)SSB HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 11.0

  160:
   80:           6      1       3
   40:          42      6      19
   20:         711     23      23
   15:          24      5      13
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     783     35      58  Total Score = 149,265

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Part time effort. I was looking for the WRTC call signs till I realized it's a
few years off! Good to see some activity on 15 and 10 mtrs though I am void of
10mtr ant currently. No storms directly around us though Sat night very high QRN
due to approaching storm. Used all the tools in the tool box to enjoy 40/80 but
couldn't get to motivated to do so. Went back to 20 mtrs Sat night with good
results. No S&P during the event though I did watch spots for activity
purposes. Trying to build up my "muscle memory" for running and
graduate from the " K4AB school of running" by CQ WW events upcoming.
Had fun on 20 mtrs for sure.  Thanks for all the Q's......   Tim , AB4b