[3830] IARU NS0R SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NS0R SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 20:14:49 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: NS0R
Operator(s): NS0R
Station: NS0R

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 5:48

  160:
   80:
   40:  150            10      11
   20:  356            21      13
   15:    7             5
   10:
-------------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I haven't participated in this contest for the past 4 or 5 years as it usually
conflicts with an annual family vacation.  We got back home on Saturday around
noon so I decided to turn the radio on for an extremely casual effort.  20
meters kinda sucked from the midwest during the day, but seemed to come alive at
around 6:00 pm or so.  I mostly ran on 20 until about 10:00 pm, then switched
over to 40. I was pretty tired from all the driving earlier in the day, so I
called it quits around 10:30 or so.   The rates were surprisingly good.  I'm not
much of a DXer but I love running with a high rate whether is regional QSO's or
DX.

Thanks for the Q's.

73, Morgan, NS0R

Thanks for the q's.