[3830] IARU K7SV SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K7SV SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 00:07:13 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

  160:    11            2        2
   80:   124           14       18
   40:   601           23       31
   20:   578           26       32
   15:   160           14       20
   10:    38            9        7
-------------------------------------
Total:  1512    0      88      107  Total Score = 898,560

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I have really enjoyed working the IARU contest for the past several years in
part due to use of SO2R. This contest was the real evaluation of the results of
a lot of antenna work done between late winter and now. I'm very pleased with
how everything worked! Were it not for the Eur opening on 10 and 15 and knowing
from past experience that this contest is a slog until later Sat afternoon, I
may have been tempted to quit the thing in favoring of power washing the house!
I didn't and I'm glad. Thanks to you for all the Qs!

Station:
K3 - DX Doubler - K3
160 - Inverted L over FCP
80 - Flat top dipole at 70 ft W6NL broadband
40 - Two flat top dipoles at 70ft, one favoring NW/SE and the other NE/SW
20 - 3el F12 yagi at 70ft
15 - 3el Cushcraft yagi at 63 ft
10 - 5 el Hy Gain yagi side mounted with swinging gate at 35 ft