[3830] IARU K8AZ(W2GD) SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K8AZ(W2GD) SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 03:27:54 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: K8AZ
Operator(s): W2GD
Station: K8AZ

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    27    0       7        4
   80:   248    0      22       28
   40:   738    0      34       41
   20:   851    0      43       46
   15:   333    0      23       30
   10:    78    0      10       20
-------------------------------------
Total:  2275    0     139      169  Total Score = 2,437,820

Club:

Comments:

I had planned to operate the IARU from Aruba once again this year but with the
severe travel restrictions in place it was not possible (earlier trips for RDXC,
WPX PH and WPX CW were all cancelled in recent months too). It remains to be
seen what will happen later this fall for CQWW PH and CW.

With the annual K8AZ IARU multi operation put on hold for obvious reasons, the
station was available for this single operator effort. I did my best to maintain
the team's high standards and their local IARU competition traditions.

Many thanks to Tom, K8AZ for providing me another opportunity to pilot his
fabulous station and for the terrific hospitality during my stay.

73,

John, W2GD