[3830] IARU YL4U(YL3JA) SOAB(A)Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU YL4U(YL3JA) SOAB(A)Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 08:54:26 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: YL4U
Operator(s): YL3JA
Station: YL2GD

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    39     8      5       22
   80:   140     9     11       33
   40:   295    28     26       39
   20:   509    70     32       40
   15:   236    52     16       30
   10:    50    10      7       24
-------------------------------------
Total:  1269   177     97      188  Total Score = 1,222,080

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

One of my favorite events. Always crowded and active contest. Its never boring.
This year the activity is better in every single event, so nothing suprised me.

Propogation was decent on all bends, 20m was the real money band and even with
100W it was easy to pick the mults from NA or JA, thanks to Gunars amazing
antennas.
Stayed very long on 20m and just couldn't stop working NA stations. Almost
forgot about 160m and 80m.
Almost didn't spent any time in SSB just a quick roll over band.
Went to the station week before event, to do some little station works, so
during contest I didn't had any trouble.
Thank you Gunars from warm welcoming again, hope to do it again.
CU in next ones.
Kris YL3JA, ES7GR