[3830] IARU W9RE SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mjwetzel@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] IARU W9RE SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 13:41:31 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

  160:    61     0      5        3
   80:   190     0     15       18
   40:   441    89     28       31
   20:   800   310     36       38
   15:   223    52     17       22
   10:    59     0      6       16
-------------------------------------
Total:  1774   451    107      128  Total Score = 1,510,345

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Bad thunderstorms two times put a damper on the contest.  My phone kept alerting
me to "Lightning within 5 miles of your location" and it was correct.
Static so bad and so many, many repeats necessary that I just stopped calling
CQs.  Rain static on a top antenna was consistently 4 units over lower antennas
on 40 to 15 for several hours.  So somewhat disappointed in my effort but still
fun and good operators made pushing to the end worthwhile.

Nice to work Europe on 10 and 15.  Amazing how the bands open up for contests.

Thanks to all for making it a good weekend.