[3830] IARU WO1N SOAB(A)CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wo1n@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU WO1N SOAB(A)CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 02:30:24 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: WO1N
Operator(s): WO1N
Station: WO1N

Class: SOAB(A)CW LP
QTH: Massachusetts
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

  160:    5     0       2       0
   80:   65     0      10      11
   40:  180     0      19      31
   20:  170     0      25      22
   15:   70     0      15      17
   10:  100     0       7      13
-------------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Station : Ftdx5000, C3-SS@38', DX-LB Dipole@40', N1MM+

Soapbox :

Antenna deployed in summertime configuration during the week.
N1MM says about about 15.5 hours. My bad for not keeping
butt-in-the-chair.

10M was great all day Saturday so I spent too much time there
but in reality the points per Q were better than what I could
produce on 15 and 20, at least early in the contest.

Lot's of DXing mode. Spent a huge amount of time chasing E2X
and then a bit later E2A but no joy. Nice group of Q's in Zones
29-32 around 0100Z on 20M.

Otherwise, used the scoreboard to try to provide some motivation.
That helped me recognize that you really do need to focus on
the HQ stations for the mults in this contest.

Drank too much coffee and not enough water...

73,

Ken - WO1N