[3830] IARU K0HX SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stancunningham@mycitycable.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K0HX SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 02:36:50 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: K0HX
Operator(s): K0HX
Station: K0HX

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    4
   40:  145
   20:  335     38
   15:   32
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  516     38     15      42  Total Score = 89,490

Club:

Comments:

I received my DXCC CW Award four days before the contest.  During the wee hours
of the night when I felt utterly totally exhausted and not worthy of my fellow
competitors, I just looked up at that newly framed award on the wall.  Just tell
me that validation makes no difference!  You're wrong.  It helped. It DID boost
my confidence.  I even switched from "search and pounce" to
"run."  Those four letters are POWERFUL!  D--X--C--C!!!  Now you know
why that award is iconic. Those four letters are a complete sentence.  You don't
need a  subject and a verb!