[3830] CQWW VHF W3XTT(KA1ZE) SOSB/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stanka1ze@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF W3XTT(KA1ZE) SOSB/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 15:02:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2020

Call: W3XTT
Operator(s): KA1ZE
Station: W3XTT

Class: SOSB/2 HP
QTH: FN01XT
Operating Time (hrs): 11
Remote Operation

    6:
    2:  113    54
-------------------
Total:  113    54  Total Score = 12,204

Club:

Comments:

Other commitments limited my operating time. Local traffic looking EAST on
MSK144 when I wanted to look WEST meant sequencing QRM... I decided to stay on
FT8. FT8 QSOs 106 and SSB 7.

Tropo had been great Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning. Although not great
during the contest it certainly was enhanced.

Special thanks to Peter WW2Y FN24 and Terry W8ZN EM87 for activating the rare
GRID's. I did miss my GRID + 2 next door neighbor GRIDS. While on the GRID
topic, I found it interesting that 50% of my GRIDS worked had only one entry...

Thanks for the all the fun!

I hope to be able to rotate my antenna by the September contest.

73,
Stan