[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 03:14:49 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 24

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   5      4
   40:  23     16
   20:  11      7
   15:   3      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     28  Total Score = 1,176

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Tonight was one of those "best laid plans" nights.  I got set up
early.  Went to 10M and turned power on TS590SG as far down as it will go (5W)
and tested out my F key messages.  Got set up with antenna tuners, etc on
80-15M. Worked WD6T on 15M at 0217Z.  He was 599, but gave me a 559."  Why
didn't I figure out aht I was running only 5W still?  All QSOs on 15 and 20 were
with 5W.  After 15 mins, when I was on 40, it occurred to me that no was
answering me because I was still running 5W. So for last 15 minutes was at 100W
on 40 and 80  Only computer had a sudden half blank screen that prevented me
from knowing what # to send until I rebooted the computer.  Sorry Lar.  Lost 3
minutes on 80M to reboot.  So, it could have been quite a nice night, since my
score is better than many I have made when everything worked well.  Means there
was good participation tonight and most of you have very good ears. Thanks for
all QSOs.  CU all in the RSGB IOTA contest on Saturdays, but not from an island
this year.  73, John, K4BAI.