[3830] IOTA VE7JH(@VE7UF) SO24CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA VE7JH(@VE7UF) SO24CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 14:25:21 +0000
                    IOTA Contest - 2020

Call: VE7JH
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7UF

Class: SO24CW HP
QTH: NA-036
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:    6       0
   40:  234      30
   20:  478      48
   15:   17       2
   10:    0       0
Total:  735      80       0        0  Total Score = 354,720

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to VE7UF for letting me use his station again for the IOTA. Not seeing
much activity in the IOTA form the West Coast always compels me to try to enter
this contest and maybe help generate a little more action in this part of the
world.
QTH is Vancouver Island, NA-036.
10m was dead.
I made an effort on 80m and 15m to CQ here and there and made a handful of
QSOs.
40m and 20m saw good activity from NA, East AS and OC. EU was tough, only bigger
stations were worked, I'm guessing when their Yagis happened to be pointing my
way.
I hope I was able to give a wanted multiplier to the 587 different callsigns
that found their way into my log.
73,
Gabor, VE7JH