[3830] NAQP CW W1NN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1NN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 05:22:55 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

  160:   90    30
   80:  254    46
   40:  291    50
   20:  167    44
   15:   34    14
   10:    5     3
-------------------
Total:  841   187  Total Score = 157,267

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team: NCC/MRRC Team 2

Comments:

The contest starts at 3 AM my time here in Japan.  I expected good conditions on
the high bands, so I slept in until 3:30 and took a 30 minute off time in the
beginning, but I don't think that worked out well.  Conditions on 15 were
already poor when I got on so my numbers there are poor.  My small tribander is
stuck south and doesn't seem to be working right.  The 40 dipole worked better
to the west and east than the tribander, but neither worked very well, so 20 was
a struggle.  But the low bands were great and after I QSY'd to 40, the rates
were great for the rest of the contest.

Great activity as always!  ]

73, Hal W1NN remote@tokyo