[3830] NAQP CW N2NL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N2NL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 05:24:34 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: N2NL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Mobile AL
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   57    29
   80:  182    37
   40:  356    52
   20:  243    44
   15:   50    18
   10:    4     1
-------------------
Total:  892   181  Total Score = 161,452

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG Bama Regulars #1

Comments:

Spiderpole vertical/IC7610
Dipole @ 30ft/K3

I can hold my own on 40-160 but continue to suck wind on 10-20 without having a
gain antenna.  I have no problems working guys on the higher bands, but simply
can't sustain a run.

20m went long for me early and I missed a ton of W4/5 mults I simply never
heard.  On the other hand, 40 was great.  10m had strong Es to CO, and nowhere
else.

Looking forward to the CW Sprint next month if I'm not deployed.

73, Dave N2NL