[3830] NAQP CW KZ5D Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KZ5D Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 05:36:30 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   70    30
   80:  160    40
   40:  410    51
   20:  308    48
   15:   56    26
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1005   196  Total Score = 196,980

Club: LA Contest Club

Team: SECC#1

Comments:

All's well that ends well. Nothing heard on 10 besides one local. 15 was decent.
20 wasn't all that good here in the first few hours,but improved as the
afternoon wore on. 40 was the money band here. It was very hard to pull away
from a steady stream of callers, but I had to get to 80 and 160. 80 was
extremely noisy here but 160 was terrific. Add to it some local QRN after
dark-probably a street light ballast. Probably didn't make the best choice for
off times as things were still jumping on 80 & 160 when I ran out of time at
0020z. Better score than last year due to more jults. Missed equally the Qs by
5. Thanks to all the good cw ops for the fun!