[3830] NAQP CW K4XL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, grimm@sbc.edu
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4XL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 13:07:05 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K4XL
Operator(s): K4XL
Station: K4XL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Amherst, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:  104    24
   80:  140    35
   40:  198    44
   20:  111    31
   15:    4     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  557   137  Total Score = 76,309

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

While I planned to be full time, mother nature, murphy and neighbors spoiled
those plans.  Still I managed a little over my goal of 500Qs despite everything
else. I was happy to work so many of my local buddies.  The low bands were fun
with lots more participation than I expected.  Even 160 was full of signals at
one point.  I used a mixture of run and S&P.  Some  newbies have heard me
and others say, "If you're not running, you are losing" and taken it
to heart.  It should be pointed out, however, that if everyone is running, no
one is making points!
Thanks to NCJ for making this great event possible and making it possible to say
"hi" to many radio friends.  Great to hear "Dude" back on
saying "run 'em."  The club competition is going to be close this
year! Go PVRC!