[3830] NAQP CW VE3VN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3vn.fn25@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE3VN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 13:51:32 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: VE3VN
Operator(s): VE3VN
Station: VE3VN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   27    15
   40:   69    28
   20:    4     4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  100    47  Total Score = 4,700

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team:

Comments:

I had planned to play in the contest only a little while because the wx was fine
and I had lots of work to do. Instead I woke up sick so I enjoyed neither the
weather nor the contest. Just the act of putting on headphones was painful. I
had to rest my head every 10 or 15 contacts.

It's now the day after, I feel fine and the rain is pouring down. From this we
can conclude that the contest should have been moved to Sunday for my personal
convenience.