[3830] NAQP CW W9QL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W9QL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 15:52:05 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

  160:    2     2
   80:   75    27
   40:  145    42
   20:  103    33
   15:    8     6
   10:
-------------------
Total:  333   110  Total Score = 36,630

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Vertical

Comments:

Could not hold out for the full 10 hours, too much pain in my right leg from a
ruptured blood vessel. But, still had fun and did better than I thought I would.
Even managed two Q's on 160 at 5 watts (thank you Jerry WB9Z, for taking the
time to pull me out of the noise). Bands seemed pretty good but not much west
coast until late in the evening on 40. Some issues with QRM on 80, but it seemed
to get better towards the end of my time in the chair. See you for SSB,
hopefully full-time.

Dave
W9QL
"100 watts and a wire"