[3830] 222Up K3TUF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, PHIL@k3tuf.com
Subject: [3830] 222Up K3TUF Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 19:12:57 +0000
                    ARRL 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest - 2020

Call: K3TUF
Operator(s): K3TUF
Station: K3TUF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
  222:  16
  432:  15
  903:   7
  1.2:   9
  2.3:   6
  3.4:   0
  5.7:   5
  10G:
  24G:
------------
Total:  58  Total Score = 27,731

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Largely a maintenance run for me. Found some significant issues that have been
dogging me since the mishap in January (a consequence of remote operation). 1296
shows much power and with a good return loss, but no one can hear me. Finally
inserted a directional coupler and spectrum analyzer to find that the output was
occurring down in frequency, by a lot. Fortunately, it was in band.
So had pipsqueak power on a couple bands, but now I know what needs to be worked
on before September.
Thanks go to all of the rovers who constituted many of the contacts.
73, see you in September.
Phil K3TUF