[3830] 222Up N4SVC Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 222Up N4SVC Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 02:30:54 +0000
                    ARRL 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest - 2020

Call: N4SVC
Operator(s): K4SME KD4AMP N2CEI
Station: N4SVC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EM80mi
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  222:  16
  432:  31
  903:   5
  1.2:   9
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
------------
Total:  61  Total Score = 43,831

Club: Florida Weak Signal Society

Team:

Comments:

The storm threat  shut down the east coast stations in Florida  with antennas
removed or towers cranked down. Its  a shame because the conditions were very
good through the weekend. Of coarse this could have been for the area of Florida
N4SVC was in  but the Beacons in EL98hn  (156 miles away) were smok'in hot all
weekend.
First DX Q's were up in  TN  on a hot 100 degree Sat afternoon.  Sundown allowed
that to stretch a bit but either a lack of activity  or no one looked down to FL
much at all did not yield much. Would see K1RZ pop up on 432 FT8 through out the
evening and finally made QSO after midnight. AlSO--Finally got 902 and 1296
operating at the Club house. Then the band was good to the North west  on Sunday
morning until the temp hit 100 again around 11 AM.
DX QSO's :
222 MSK144  AC0RA  1532KM (Wyatt talked me into trying it! Glad he did)
222 @ 432 FT-8  K1RZ 1126 KM
222 @ 432 FT8   W5ZN  986  KM
902 SSB  W4DEX   598 KM
1296 CW  W4DEX   598 KM ( DEX had 10 watts)
Other stations and Rovers  at 500 + KM in the log.
Average points per QSO over  718.
This contest is fun, wish more would be in it but the storm reduced 20-30 all
band  local QSO's in our Log. Working on 2304 and 3456 now.
Steve