[3830] WAE CW VK3JA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3ja@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW VK3JA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2020 21:48:24 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VK3JA
Operator(s): VK3JA
Station: VK3JA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:   11     0    32
   40:  269   138   108
   20:  234   279    70
   15:   16    30    18
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  530   447   228  Total Score = 222,756

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

A wonderful contest weekend reminding me of earlier times when we had good
propagation regularly.  Twenty meters and 40 meters were outstanding with many
hours of solid prop to EU.  Fifteen only very briefly open but a real pleasure
for us "Down Under" not to have to wait for EU's to finish working
other EU's as we do in most other major contests.

Many top quality CW ops showing their skills in this event with the QTC feature.
 For us non-EU stations it is a pleasure to do the sending and watch the skills
of those who can copy it so well.  Nice going guys (and ladies)!

Thanks as always to DARC for this fine event.

73 Steve VK3JA