[3830] WAE CW K1XM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K1XM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 13:06:27 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K1XM
Operator(s): K1XM
Station: K1XM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: USA
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:   89     0   140
   40:  453   490   129
   20:  511   610    92
   15:  119    70    74
   10:    1     0     2
-------------------------
Total: 1173  1170   437  Total Score = 1,023,454

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

It was fun watching NN1C and W1UE compete.

I'm not loud enough to be competitive with K1VR and W1KM in a contest where the
big band is 20.  So I may be third in the US and third in Massachusetts.  On the
other hand I have done antenna work at both of those stations and they are using
hardware I designed.  And I've operated WAE from both of them.  It's all good.

I need to fix a few SO2R issues.  I still cannot operate on two high bands at
the same time.  And keying radio 2 put radio 1 into transmit.