[3830] NAQP SSB K4BAI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K4BAI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 04:43:43 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:   46    20
   40:  204    45
   20:  183    44
   15:  145    20
   10:  209    25
-------------------
Total:  787   154  Total Score = 121,198

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: ORANGE CRUSH 3

Comments:

TS590SB, 100W,TH6DXX, zepp, 40M dipole, 80M inverted vee.  Who would have
thought that I would have had a dozen QSOs on 10M, much less that 10M would
produce the highest number of QSOs of all the bands?  We had wonderful #s
opening all day Saturday on 10 and 15M.  It extended as far east as Quebec and
as far west as Minnesota.  At least I heard nobody west of Minnesota on either
band.  20 and 40 were both good for QSOs and mults.  But 80M was very noisy and
most every QSO was a struggle.  I did listen to 160M, but couldn't get my tee
vertical to load, so gave that idea up.  Would have been very difficult with the
QRN anyway.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.