[3830] NAQP SSB NJ8J Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nj8j@benshome.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NJ8J Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 06:34:56 +0000

Team: SECC

Comments:

Alinco DX-77T
LDG AT-11MP Automatic Antenna tuner

Antennas:
110 ft OCF doublet fed with ladder-line
10 Meter Half-Square

Logger: N1MM+

I got started kinda late, and immediately regretted it when I found that 15 and
10 were open.  If I had gotten on earlier, I could have improved my scores on 15
and 10.  The low bands dropped down pretty low the last two hours of the
contest.

This is not only my best NAQP SSB August score so far, having beat my 2014
score, but is my best NAQP SSB, having beat my 2008 January score.