[3830] NAQP SSB NC4KW(N1LN) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NC4KW(N1LN) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 11:56:26 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: NC4KW
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 5.2
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:  100    27
   40:  166    34
   20:  151    35
   15:  120    32
   10:   68    12
-------------------
Total:  605   140  Total Score = 84,700

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC North Carolina East Team #2

Comments:

Based on the weather forecast for thunder and lightening storms all afternoon
and evening I didn't expect to even get started. Well, I got started and then
the storms came from 1830 UTC to 2100 UTC. Then, GONE! The heavy rain static and
QRN stayed around just to make things difficult.

My original goal was to make a few hundred Qs for the team and club entries, but
the rates were so good at times I increased my goal to 500 and then 600. Burst
rates on 40 got in the mid 200s several times and even once in the low 300s.
Even on 80 I was able to get in the mid 200s once. As you can see from the band
totals that didn't last but made it more fun.

Thanks for the Qs and hope my score will help PVRC.

73,
Bruce N1LN
(aka: NC4KW Bob)