[3830] NAQP SSB N4CW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4cw@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N4CW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 18:36:56 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 05:12

  160:    1     1
   80:    1     1
   40:   12     8
   20:  199    44
   15:   35    18
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  249    73  Total Score = 18,177

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC North Carolina East Team #2

Comments:

Took a lightning hit earlier in the week -- destroyed my DXE remote coax
switch!
So for the contest, I used a barrell connector to connect the "main"
coax to my 40M dipole and hoped for the best. Interestingly, it worked better on
20 than on 40, using my K3's internal tuner.
Not my favorite mode, but I had a lot of fun. It was REALLY frustrating trying
to call stations (in vain)on 40 and 75...I've had better luck QRP and mobile!!!
So it goes...73 and Thanks!!!