[3830] NAQP SSB K7RL Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K7RL Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 19:31:19 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   14    11
   80:  127    39
   40:  336    57
   20:  647    55
   15:   11    10
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1135   172  Total Score = 195,220

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Looks like mid-west and east coast guys had decent propagation on 10m and 15m.
Nice. Tried moving ops to 15m, but most didn't work. Huge thanks to those that
tried. Forgot to move a local WA to 10m for mult #173. Rookie mistake. Where was
DAN-WA..SS?

Local sunset is 8:20 PM, but it doesn't get completely dark until around 9:00
PM. The contest ends at 11:00 PM. That makes low band work more challenging.
Thanks to those heard me shouting into the microphone before the bands were
fully open out here.

Maybe I need to get on SSB more often because I had to spell my name about every
third QSO, or so it felt. Should have used AKGUANO instead :-)

Thanks to all for the Qs!

73, Mitch, K7RL