[3830] NAQP SSB K3EW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, phillipbarsky@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K3EW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 00:15:15 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K3EW
Operator(s): K3EW
Station: K3EW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:  118    25
   40:  107    35
   20:  102    36
   15:
   10:    8     5
-------------------
Total:  335   101  Total Score = 33,835

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Northwest Team #1

Comments:

UNASSISTED EFFORT AS IS THE NORM HERE, TS590S, 160 METER HORIZONTAL LOOP AT
65FT, HEATH SA 2060 TUNER

Well as they say best laid plans... Jim WX3B and I planned for me to start on 40
so as not to get eaten up by beams on 20. WELL, 20 went very short for first
three hours, and was indicator of 15 and 10 being open as well, which they were.
Messed around for about ten minutes on 10 and not very productive without a beam
so went to 40. Finally got to party on 20 two hours into the foray and did ok-
lots of Mults - went to 4o and 80 alternately rest of evening and had best runs
on 80 . Loop really does help with the band noise on 80.

Thank you to all of the PVRCers for multiple bands. Bested my last NAQP SSB
score by 40%- So this OLD CW OP very happy with results and had a great time.