[3830] NAQP SSB K4ME Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4me@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K4ME Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 22:11:39 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K4ME
Operator(s): K4ME
Station: K4ME

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    7     4
   40:   30    16
   20:   52    27
   15:   23    15
   10:   30    15
-------------------
Total:  142    77  Total Score = 10,934

Club:

Team: PVRC Tidewater Team #1

Comments:

Two things I noticed.
First, this was my first contest with a triband and 40/80 dipole cranked up to
the full 50 ft (just finished installing all the bolts). I'm about 800ft back
from the beach on a 30ft dune, so it was amazing to hear the difference on all
the bands compared to the "in the attic" dipole in my old qth in
northern Virginia. It also helps that I finally am getting used to my new Flex
and now I have a rig that doesn't freeze up due to a lightening damage.
Second, my call was changed a few years back and I haven't been contesting a
whole lot since moving four years ago (waiting to get the tower installed and
finish landscaping). So there must be old information on the shared call list
history because everyone kept saying, "Hey Bob". I'm guessing there
will be a bunch of errors from ops not listening to my name and state
corrections.