[3830] NAQP SSB KG5VK M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KG5VK M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 17:57:15 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KG5VK
Operator(s): KG5VK K1DW K5PS KT5KMF
Station: KG5VK

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0     0
   80:    3     2
   40:   31    17
   20:  282    32
   15:   17    12
   10:    9     6
-------------------
Total:  342    70  Total Score = 23,940

Club:

Team:

Comments:

First Time for this Team to work a Contest together "remotely"
My first time hosting a MultiOp from my station with the ops all at remote
locations
Only half of the team were Proficient at SmartSDR proficient windows users.
So we learned a lot
Therefore this was a huge learning experience for everyone.
Thanks for the Q's and Thank you to those that joined the KG5VK MultiOp Team
Looking forward to us becoming proficient at this.

Cheers!
Steve
KG5VK