[3830] NAQP SSB KC3EMA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KC3EMA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 20:36:06 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KC3EMA
Operator(s): KC3EMA
Station: KC3EMA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:   11     7
   40:   54    22
   20:   86    30
   15:   25    18
   10:
-------------------
Total:  176    77  Total Score = 13,552

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Northwest Team #3

Comments:

This is Jim WX3B posting for Jay's first PVRC contest!!  Welcome to our club,
Jay!!  Jay is my friend and neighbor - less than a mile away from WX3B.

Jay is rapidly becoming addicted to contesting, learning the game, the software
and the nuances of submitting logs and 3830 reports!!

Based on the many hours he spent in front of a radio this weekend, I would say
he's hooked, and he has many contest to look forward to!

73,

Jim  WX3B on behalf of Jay KC3EMA