[3830] CWopsT NJ8J LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nj8j@benshome.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NJ8J LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 04:09:14 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 20

Call: NJ8J
Operator(s): NJ8J
Station: NJ8J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  21
   40:   5
   20:   2
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  28  Mults = 24  Total Score = 672

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Alinco DX-77T
LDG AT-11MP Automatic Antenna tuner

Antennas:
110 ft OCF doublet fed with ladder-line

Logger: N1MM+

Well, I got my new Mortty in use today.  Now I gotta get used to computer
keying.  Did a fair amount of messing up - I tried using Enter Sends Message in
N1MM+, but it kinda clashes with my finger memory for logging, and I
occasionally got switched into run mode somehow.  I'll probably leave that off
until I get used to using the function keys, and then try ESM later.

Had to go back to the straight key for 40, as on 40, the key gets locked down
when I start to transmit with the Mortty.  Gotta get that figured out.