[3830] OhQP WB8WKQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP WB8WKQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 14:56:00 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party - 2020

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   80     75
   40:    6      0
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  116     83  CW Mults = 50  Ph Mults = 50  Total Score = 31,500

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

My numbers above don't add up, because there was no slot for 160M, in which I
had 30Qs on CW and 8 on phone.  It's amazing how we are creatures of habit.
Last year, I submitted 202 QSO's and this year 199.  So very similar.  But, this
year I had a huge advantage, the 160M band, whereas I made 38Qs.  Otherwise, I
would have done much worse than last year.  I could only muster 6 Q's on 40M.
The band seemed too long between SE Michigan and Ohio, and I checked it multiple
times.  So, even throughout the day, I stayed on 80/75M.  Thanks to the Ohio
stations for being there in the middle of the day like that, and probably with a
lot of QRN.  I was running low power again this year, and appreciate the OH
stations pulling me out.   Thanks for all the Q's and also big thanks to the
mobiles.