[3830] HiQP AH6KO SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stanfroseth@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] HiQP AH6KO SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 04:25:38 +0000
                    Hawaii QSO Party - 2020

Call: AH6KO
Operator(s): AH6KO
Station: AH6KO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Keaau HI
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:
   80:
   40:  343                    21
   20:  390                    45
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  733     0       0      66  Total Score = 145,134

Club:

Comments:

Thanks for the calls and for supporting this event. Kudos especially to Alan
AD6E/KH6TU for managing it. I worked only CW on 40m and 20m, using my
thermostat-wire dipole with built in band-switching (requires ladder, pliers,
and ten minutes). Fun as always, but would prefer doing it with our team at
KH6LC. Conditions were okay (occasionally spectacular, sometimes horrible.)
Great to work so many CW friends!

Really nice to have good tools like the VE7CC cluster and tools. Also, the
reliable FT-8 beacon stations on 076 are great for monitoring a dead band.

See you next year...

73 and Aloha~ Stan AH6KO
Keaau HI on the Big Island