[3830] 50FallSprnt N1PRW Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, as@shawsheen.com
Subject: [3830] 50FallSprnt N1PRW Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 01:39:23 +0000
                    50 MHz Fall Sprint - 2020

Call: N1PRW
Operator(s): N1PRW
Station: N1PRW

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: FN42
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Club:

Comments:

QRP in Andover, Mass at 130' ASL in FN42kq.
FT-817ND with 5 watts into an aluminum dipole, using a 12V bench supply for
power.

Rough start, signal not getting to my FT817 from the laptop for transmit. I
wasted an hour fiddling with the laptop and sound devices. After reboots and
testing my cables with a meter I was finally able to transmit one hour into the
contest... And I still do not know what the problem was.

Six QSOs into neighboring squares. No enhancements. Was still a fun time. All
QSOs were FT8 and within an hour of getting the station working. Worked all
stations heard and continued calling CQ until 2300.

Nice weather. Station set up outside, including laptop and radio. A relaxing Sat
evening on the deck.

FN31: 1
FN42: 4
FN43: 1