[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 17:52:28 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 26

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  166
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  166  Mults = 166  Total Score = 27,556

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Good start on 40 using the inverted vee. Both east and west coast coming in, but
not strong.  Stations within 700 miles were good.  It was difficult to send
because I put together a hefty 6 meter beam, ran 500 ft of coax to the 30/40
vertical, and adjusted the length of the 80 meter inverted vee.  I needed more
rest and after CWT had breakfast and fell asleep for the rest of the morning.

I used the newest version of N1MM+ and the "TU" message was some dits
and the "Escape" did not seem to work.

1315Z 42 QSOs
1330Z 90 QSOs so no record breaker
1345 132 QSOs
1359 166 QS0s

There were periods of having to call CQ 10 times without an answer.  Often
stations or the wrong station did not repsond to partial calls.  This continues
to be problematic with CWT ops.   Rarely did I pick out multiple calls, just not
enough activity.  Did some S&P in the last few minutes, but the rate really
suffered because most of the strong stations were already in the log.