[3830] CWopsT W5MJ QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W5MJ QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 19:33:40 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 26

Call: W5MJ
Operator(s): W5MJ
Station: W5MJ

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0:21

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  10
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Shazam!!! Did it again QRP wid my K2, this time in only 21 minutes, working
S&P because no callers when running [against other stations, probably EU,
who were S1 or so but I didn't hear you until between my CQs]. Mostly East Coast
US this time. QSB this time as well, though not at 13z. Many thanks for the Qs,
especially with those who had difficulty hearing me. See you tonight!