[3830] KsQP K0L(KC0DEB) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP K0L(KC0DEB) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 22:24:26 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2020

Call: K0L
Operator(s): KC0DEB
Station: K0L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WYA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:         397      56
   20:         129      94
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   0     526     150  Mults = 52  Total Score = 54,804

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

The Digital Q's are FT8, of which I do not have any stats yet. Rough estimate
abt 95 mults maybe?

It was 20m and 40m with the latter being awesome on Saturday!
So most Q's were made on my wire dipole, somewhere up in the tree..definitly not
where I put it up last. Did not seem to matter much I guess?
I had a blast, and look forward to do it all over again!  Thanks to all who
participated and made the KSQP a success again!