[3830] WWDigi KF6I SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi KF6I SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 22:37:09 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2020

Call: KF6I
Operator(s): KF6I
Station: KF6I

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:    0     0
   80:   37    14
   40:   39    17
   20:   24     9
   15:    1     1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  101    41  Total Score = 6,724

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Used this contest as an opportunity to synchronize N1MM+ with WSJT-X.  I had
used the "manual" methods before like cut-paste log for past DIGI
contests and had grown tired of it.  This worked very well.  If you haven't
figured out how to do this merge yet, it's pretty easy.  See the you-tube video
by Stuart Sheldon, AG5AG, entitled "NEWER VERSION AVALIABLE! Setting N1MM+
and WSJT-x To work together as one solution".  Had trouble being heard
running low power, but still a fun time.  FT4 much better for contests than FT8.