[3830] WWDigi K6GHA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WWDigi K6GHA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 00:08:56 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2020

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    3     3
   80:   39    19
   40:   90    36
   20:   51    23
   15:   10     6
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  194    88  Total Score = 41,096

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Came to play to fill out some digital countries. Was selective most of the time
spent in the contest. LP isn't the greatest for running and expecting much other
than local country contacts.
A few surprises mixed with a few household emergencies prevented a full
commitment. Found that there is much work to be done on the station to get it
all working properly and holding up for 24 hrs. Software and hardware is fickled
that way. Didn't know my effort feel short of the 202 I had in WSJT-X logger, or
would have pushed on for the additional 6 to make 200. So it goes.