[3830] YO HF N2YO(@NR4M) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] YO HF N2YO(@NR4M) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 19:53:07 +0000
                    YO DX HF Contest - 2020

Call: N2YO
Operator(s): N2YO
Station: NR4M

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 16:49

  160:
   80:   71     0      35
   40:  172     3      57
   20:  471     6      87
   15:    1     0       1
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  715     9     180  Total Score = 549,180

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Propagation was not that good, as Kp oscillated between 3 and 4, and was
occasionally even 5. Compared with last year, condition were worse so my score
is lower. I heard a few EU stations on 15 meters but they couldn't copy my
signal. The 10 m band was dead. The 80 m was noisy and EU stations were weak, no
fun there. Consequently, I've made no attempt to activate the 160 m, a band
added experimentally for this 2020 edition.

Participation was good but probably would have been better without the World
Wide Digi DX Contest that took place the same weekend.

I operated from NR4M (thank you Steve!) and the station was going through
recovery after a direct lightning hit that left rotators on a fixed direction
(EU).

Thanks for the Qs!

73 de Chip N2YO