[3830] KsQP K0A(K5CM) Mobile SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5cm-2@suddenlink.net
Subject: [3830] KsQP K0A(K5CM) Mobile SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 02:49:58 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2020

Call: K0A
Operator(s): K5CM
Station: K5CM

Class: Mobile SO Mixed LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   80:    21     5
   40:   898     1
   20:  1126   587
   15:     1
   10:     1
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  2047   593      0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 394,794

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were not good at the start of the party. Lots or lighting QRN and
just plain weak signals. Mr. Murphy left us alone until an Hour and half till
the end on Saturday, then the K3 went dead on RX with no TX power out. I had
decided not to spend the night in a motel because of the virus so we headed home
early and swapped out the dead K3 with the one in the shack. Got some sleep and
head back to the KS border early Sunday morning (2 hr drive). Condition seemed a
little better on Sunday, but nothing to write home about. Because of the QSO
PARTY CHALLENGE rules, Pam could not operate with me this year, but she did
operate some with her call toward the end of the day on Sunday. She did all the
driving, a total of 950 miles. Thanks to Bob for putting the party together. I
will again re-state my dislike of the 1x1 calls. You lose your identity. All QSO
are important, but here are some of the most worked.
49      N8II
46      W5CW
34      K1RO
30      NS2N
29      KA6BIM
28      W6OAT
26      VE5KS
25      KI6RRN
24      K7SV
23      K4BAI VE7CV
20      K4XU KV8Q N6MU
19      K3WJV WB8WKQ
18      N4OX
17      K1IB KE3ZT N6RO W0ZQ
16      K3TW
15      AC9BJ
14      N9NM VE3MV W0VX W2CVW WB2FUE
13      K5KG NU0Q W0PI W5LXS W7OM W9DC W9QL WB9HFK
12      AC0W KA9VVQ WA1PMA WB9CIF
11      K0GEO K3MSB K4ZGB K8NYG KJ8O KK4AMR N0HJZ N8VV NC4H VA7RN W3FE W4GMT
W5VS
W5XX W6OUL W8NOR WA5LXS
10      K9GDF KD2KW KF3EB N4CW W0BR W2XYZ W6BRY W8KNO WA4DT
9       AA1SU K4VIG K7GS KM4FO N3RJ N7GR N9SE NO2C VE3AQ W1QI W1WEF W2UDT WA1SAY
WN4AFP
8       AB1EP AD0RW K0IP K2QO K4AMC K6PBF K8TE KA0PQW KA4FVE KC3WX KE8G KS4S
N4MM N6GP
N6HC NT1N NU7J NX3A VE3PQ W1END W1PR W4JNC W6KC W6RA WA8DXB WB8III WD6T
7       AC5O AE8M K3RN K4MIL K8CW KQ3F N1SOH N6TVN NA2X NJ4Q NU1O OM2VL VE3YT
W1WBB
W2VM W7JAX WB6BET
6       AA4TI AB2TB AD7XG AK7G DL3DXX K3DMG K3SEW K7SS K9CW K9RS KC0INP KI7OAL
N1AIA
N3CKI N3KN N4DW N4UC N5RZ ND3R ND4Y NW0M W6NKR W7EEC W8CAR WA6URY WQ6X WV2M

73,
Connie / K5CM /K0A