[3830] KsQP N0Q(@K7TQ/M) Multi-Op Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rbfoltz@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP N0Q(@K7TQ/M) Multi-Op Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 15:02:09 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2020

Call: N0Q
Operator(s): K7TQ WA0WWW
Station: K7TQ/M

Class: Multi-Op Mobile LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 17.25

   80:
   40:   570
   20:   738
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  1308    0       0  Mults = 53  Total Score = 207,972

Club:

Comments:

A big Thank You to Bob for his organization and letting Jay and me participate
in our first in-state mobile KSQP.  We have done the 7QP and the Salmon Run
mobile many times, but nothing as far east as KS.  Quite different propagation
conditions compared to the Pacific Northwest.  For both days one of us would
operate for two hours then switch driver and operator.

We started Saturday on the CHY/RAW line with S9 power line noise.  After five
minutes with only one Q, we headed back into CHY for a somewhat quieter
location.  For the day we gathered 745 Qs from 18 counties as we zig-zagged in
the northwest portion of KS.  We felt like conditions were good on both 20 and
40 with QSB especially deep on 20.

Sunday's start was on the RUS/BRT line without any power line noise.  After 30
minutes there we did 25 minutes on the BRT/RIC/ELS border which was a great deal
of fun handing out triple contacts.  The pileups in the last three counties,
SMI, PHI, and NOR, were way beyond anything I've ever been on the receiving
end.

There are 433 calls in our log with twelve folks contacting us 15 or more times.
 Our most regular customers were K1RO (NH) with 25; W6OAT (WA) with 24; NS2N
(NY), N8II (WV), and K4XU (OR) with 20; N6MU (CA), KI6RRN (CA), and KA6BIM (WA)
with 18; N6RO (CA) with 17; N6GP (CA) and KV8Q (OH) with 16; and K4BAI (GA) with
15.

It was a great deal of fun and adventure, and we thank all who contacted us and
all who tried but were unsuccessful.  Next up is the Salmon Run.