[3830] CWOpen NN5O HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn5olarry@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen NN5O HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 16:11:35 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 1200Z-1559Z

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

  160:
   80:   50    50
   40:  164   133
   20:  106    51
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  320   234  Total Score = 74,880

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Got slow start, but things picked up a bit here....UNTIL the major noise on 40
meters kicked in and I could barely hear anything.

But, huge thanks to all the operators on the various teams of the Deep Dixie
Contest Club, as we promote our club theme for CW Open this year as 'Phoenix
Rising from the Ashes' because we know that amateur radio operators come to the
forefront to combat global problems.  We are gonna squash the COVID-19 thing if
everybody will cooperate!

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)