[3830] CoQP K4VBM SOPh LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ptcorners@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CoQP K4VBM SOPh LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 04:41:19 +0000
                    Colorado QSO Party - 2020

Call: K4VBM
Operator(s): K4VBM
Station: K4VBM

Class: SOPh LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    3
   40:    5      6
   20:   11     35
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   19     41      0  CW Mults = 10  Ph Mults = 29  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 2,378

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Bands were open, but somewhat noisy during the day.  Noise came up alot for the
evening and night.  For me, 20m during the day was best, and had fun chasing
N0HJZ as he roved thru CO.  Picked up just a few more QSOs on 40m and 80m due to
all the noise and competition.  Phone was the money mode as in previous years,
but did snag a number of CW contacts to help the overall score.  Will submit log
for SSB Low Power category - may have a change to win something.
This was by far my best effort ever for this QSO party, and thanks to all the
rover stations for making it really fun this year. Score : SSB 2378 + CW 760 =
Total 3138